Friday 16 November 2012

Have a lovely weekend




Spending Friday night at home with Mr Marie and a very content kitty cat. It has been a busy week at work and we're both exhausted.

We are eating left over soup from my Mummi (that's my Finnish grandma for the unacquainted), drinking a bottle of Audrey Wilkinson Semillion, and catching up on some of my favourite blogs while Ben watches SUV, because it's the only thing on tv and we don't have the energy for anything more.

It's raining outside and it's cold enough for the coach rugs.

I feel completely relaxed.

Tomorrow I am going to look at some units for rent in the city. That's right, after almost two years of commuting, and four for Mr Marie, we have decided it's time for a break and we are planning a stint in Sydney close to work. Not sure how long we'll be gone for or when we will find a pet friendly place that accepts all three of us, but it's pretty exciting all the same.

I hope you have a relaxing weekend. While I do love the sunshine, this rain is a great excuse for a lazy weekend indoors.

Enjoy.

X

(Image via Kellymccaleb tumblr)  

No comments:

Post a Comment